Brief Job Description:
1. Develop social media content for official accounts (Instagram)
2. Provide competitive insights and conduct social media listening on daily, weekly and monthly basis (Manage our social media accounts)
3. Identify social content opportunities that drive customer, seller value, brandings and communication
4. Manage and implement all organic social engagement campaigns across social media channels & schedule all official social media channel, coordinating across internal teams
6. Create, analyze, optimize, and periodically evaluate for budgeting, content, execution and performance of social media paid campaigns
7. Responsible to find, negotiate, and make the deal with right KOL & influencer
8. Supervising KOLs & influencer\'s Scope of Work and making sure to get the output on time with the expected quality.
9. Maintaining relationships with important KOLs & influencers to explore potential collaborations anytime in the future
10. Managing all administrative details (report) related to Social Media Activity, KOLs & influencers.
1. Woman (Preferably), maximum age 30
2. Minimum 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience developing social media content for a company/brand or working experience at fashion or beauty productcompany
3. A background in social media or digital media
4. Good understanding of social media trend and KOLs / influencer\'s landscape.
5. Drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn.
6. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
7. Ability to work with people at all levels within/outside the corporation. Experience working within a social media environment
8. Digital savvy with a passion for the digital landscape and knowledge of how platforms work, with experience in social listening and data analytics
9. Agile and able to adapt quickly. Can operate in a high-growth business where change is constant
10. Love to meet with new people and adaptable to many new environment/settings
11. Willing to be placed in CIREBON